Click Here for >> 2020 Results
Registration is now via MotorsportsReg.com. Everyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE register before the event to make on site registration easier for everyone
Event Day Schedule:
– Registration and Tech Inspection are open from 8:30-9:30am.
– Novice Walkthrough at 9:30am
– Driver’s Meeting at 10am
– First car off following the driver’s meeting.
– Course cleanup, following last run, between 3:30-4pm.
– Awards directly after course cleanup.
- 6/20/20 – Seneca Army Depot – Test and Tune (Sat) – http://msreg.com/wny20tnt620
- 6/21/20 – Seneca Army Depot – Test and Tune (Sun) – http://msreg.com/wny20tnt621
- The rest of the season is TBD. Updates will be made as they become available.
NOTE: * Saturday Events have a modified schedule
– 11:00 AM – Registration / Tech / Course Walks open
– 12:00 PM – Driver’s meeting
DUE TO COVID-19, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:
– Events will be pre-reg/pre-pay ONLY. You MUST register online, and you will be charged at the time of registration. You will get a refund if you cannot make the event, but be mindful about the event wait list and cancel early.
– Annual Waiver for members is STRONGLY encouraged. Contact sureshot007 at gmail for more info.
– NO NOVICE DRIVERS. You must have a couple of events experience to participate.
– NO LOANER HELMETS. We cannot guarantee sanitation, so we will not be offering them until further notice.
– NO SPECTATORS.
– There will be no Instructors available. No passengers, unless you are from the same household.
– PPE Required, so bring your own masks and gloves.
– If you are witnessed violating social distancing rules, you will be asked to leave the event without a refund.
For FLR OOR events registration/directions, please use their website: http://www.flr-scca.com/#!autocross/lmq4c
New Era Field (formerly Ralph Wilson Stadium) (Buffalo Bills)
1 Bills Drive, Orchard Park, NY
Seneca Army Depot
6471 NY-96A, Romulus, NY 14541